The Colegio San Agustin-Biñan is an exemplary educational community guided by the Augustinian charism forming holistic individual as active
participants in building up the City of GOD.
In oneness of mind and heart intent upon GOD, Colegio San Agustin-Biñan commits to provide quality Catholic education through value-enriched
instruction, significant research, responsive services, and sustainable community development programs.
1. To deepen the human, religious, and Augustinian formation of the entire academic community.
2. To offer value-enriched curricula and implement innovative instruction to provide highly competent, multi-talented, socially involved, and Christ-centered
3. To ensure effective and efficient delivery of support services responsive to the needs of the community.
4. To engage in significant research and innovation in sustaining quality education, services and extension.
5. To support needs-based and sustainable community development programs.
6. To expand collaboration and linkages among various stakeholders and the global community.
Southwoods Interchange, Brgy. San Francisco, 4024 Biñan City, Laguna, Philippines